First give yourself a mission.
A GREEN MISSION
Become Green… Be Green… Stay Green…
My mission is to be socially and environmentally responsible in the way I, market and deliver photography services.
I provide eco-friendly practices that reduce the harmful environmental bi-products and waste that we create though our day to day living.
Second give yourself a Vision
A GREEN VISION
I believe in finding a balance. It’s important to be environmentally conscious and make use of sustainable business principles to help be part of a healthy environment.
Being Green is about changing your way of of living. Yet doing what just makes sence.
Businesses that are able to responsibly work with the environment will help create a better future for all.
Here are some actions you can take to being a green business:
- We use Digital Cameras instead of Film, reducing the left over harsh chemicals
- We use a 100% Solar powered web host.
- We use Wind power through our electrical service provider
- We contribute to Climate Trust Projects
- We encourage the electronic delivery of images through e-mail and our website
- We display and share client photos using an online Internet Photo Gallery
- We use Rechargeable Batteries in our equipment
- We reuse shipping boxes and packing material we receive
- We recycle all paper, cardboard, bubble wrap, plastics, cans and bottles
- We replaced incandescent light bulbs with compact florescent alternatives
- We replaced tube-monitors with Energy Star compliant LCD flat panels
- We donate old equipment or ensure it is properly recycled
- We reduce trips to essentials and do more than one errand per trip
- We have our automobile fluids changed at a facility that recycles them
- We use biofuels for our automobiles
We unplug unused power supplies even when nothing's attached
Christian J Stanley